START YOUR INTERNATIONAL JOURNEY
Discover a Fantastic new Career in International Financial Services
We are recruiting for clients Globally and this may be the Opportunity for you.
Opportunities right now in Dubai, Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, Japan, Panama, Columbia, Chile & Argentina
"Frank recruited and placed me with an offshore company 15 years ago. I now run one of the most succesful offshore brokerages in the world. Thanks Frank."
This Opportunity is for you if:
You are motivated, adventurous, have a success record and are self sufficient.
It is NOT for
Anyone desperate for a job, not willing to travel or not prepared to work on commission
Your Success Attributes
You must enjoy meeting and helping people, be detailed and organized and have a great work ethic
The Market and Job Description
The position of International Financial Advisor is to market Financial services to expats living in various countries around the world. The advisor in most cases would be expected to relocate to the Country concerned.
Typical duties include the following:
Prospecting: This involves sourcing potential clients from various sources including cold calling, existing orphan clients, clubs and social activity, networking, swap meeting with other professionals, periodicals and magazines, developing centres of influence and marketing yourself.
Telephoning: This involves telephoning and setting up meetings with potential clients and confirming all appointments.
Initial interview: Establishing rapport and credibility, completing a fact finding needs analysis of the prospect's current situation and establishing priorities that are of concern. Setting up the next appointment.
Preparing proposals: Based on the prospect's needs, you would now research the financial market, prepare solutions and a proposal for the prospect at your office.
Third Interview: Occasionally the prospect wants to discuss the proposal with a spouse or partner and conduct a third meeting to close the sale.
Follow up: Submitting the business, following up with the client and delivery of documentation
Ongoing Service: Contacting your client at least once a year to review the portfolio
Why expats need offshore financial services
- Generally no fees
- Service driven culture
- Regular financial statements
- Access to top international tax advisors
- Experienced consultants
- Normally cannot contribute to a pension in their home country
- International Policy Holders Protection Act
- Independent brokers (not tied to any one Company)
- Only use Blue Chip companies
- Offshore Insurance Companies based in Isle of Man, Jersey, Dublin, Luxembourg etc
- Portability of products
- Flexibility of offshore products
The Interview Process
- Prospective applicant submits CV
- First interview with Frank Furness on Zoom
- CV and interview analysed
- If positive, information submitted to relevant company
- Second interview with an executive of the offshore company
- If positive, reference checks carried out
- If positive, contracts signed & attendance of training course
- Age 28-55
- Record of achievement (work/sport/academic)
- Financially stable
- Outgoing personality
- Socially mobile
- Leadership abilities (Office held in organisations such as Round Table)
- Hard working
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Loyal to Company
- Honest & ethical
- Recognition driven
- Excellent communicator
- Past selling experience
- University Graduate
- Overseas exposure or experience
- Total commitment
- Attendance and passing all training courses
- Honesty & integrity
- Personal development
- Adherence to dress codes and company standards
- Hard work
- Initial airfare refunded after 3 months (most companies)
- Comprehensive training
- Management & Administrative support
- Management career path for the right individual
- Extensive product range
- Top commission rates